Конкурс в Инстаграм - главный приз  IPhone 5s silver! до 1 июня 




Giveaway time yay!! Ok so today I was bored and was looking for some followers sooo I went to target and bought lots of stuff and I decided to have a giveaway! Rules: 1.repost this pic and hashtag #blondetumblrgiveaway 2. You MUST be following me if I check and your not your entry will not count Soz 3. Spam me hehe emoji️ 4. Comment your name so I know you've entered and your entered! Prizes emoji: 1. IPhone 5s silver 2. $20 I tunes gift card 3. Purple Penney board 4. Divergent book series 5. Frozen DVD 6. Canon rebel tsi 7. 3 flower crowns 8. The outfit Bethany's wearing up there 9. Pair of black converse and brown uggs (I haven't got them yet so I'll get them on June 1st when I've chosen the winner I'll ask them their size then buy them) 10. Pink Polaroid emoji11. Full baby lips limited edition collection 12.katy perrys killer queen perfume 13.the fault in our stars book 14. 6 autumn 15. 6 eos (flavours above ) 16. White iPad mini yay 17. Girls rule box set (DVDs that are in it are above 18. $10 starbucks gift card 19. Bracelets from target 20. 5 motavator tattoos Extras: 1.yes it is international woo 2. If you say it's fake I'll block you 3.if you have any questions direct message me 4.it will End on 1st June 2014 Plz enter!! Ly all xoxemoji
*данная публикация о проведении Конкурса размещена на правах рекламы. По вопросам связанным с организацией и проведением Конкурса необходимо обращаться к организатору Конкурса

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий